I got a text from my little brother this morning.
This is what it said:
"Bishop just told me that your papers are in Salt Lake!"
and this is how I felt: (super excited. but calm)
and then I got nervous. so this is how I felt: (SUUUUUUPER nervous, but trying to be excited and calm)
and now I'm just like:
"come at me bro."
this next week is going to be filled with lots of awesome happenings. to name a few:
- the Festival ends next week.
- it's my mom's birthday and my family is going to be home!
- I have a letter waiting for me at home!
- my picture and information are going to pop up on that wonderful screen at the mission deciding offices this week!
- I work matinees. (after two weeks of evening shows, that is like music to my ears)
it's a good thing it's Saturday because if it was Monday, I think I would die from excitement.